A is for.........

All About ME!

I decided to bite the bullet and challenge myself with this, well, CHALLENGE of posting something every day for a whole month. Yep. Little 'ol me. I sat at my computer and thought about what the heck I could write about. every. day. for. a whole. month. Ahem. Here goes:

A is for ALL ABOUT Me. Because? I am AWESOME. I think. Wait? Am I?

I wear many hats:

Mother
Ex-wife
Customer Service Rep
Girl Scout Leader
Girlfriend
Wanna-be Photographer

I am multi-faceted and bordering on some Sybil like qualities.......

I am:

Loud
Opinionated
Strong willed
Down to earth
Straight shooter
Reader
TV junkie
Scrapbooker
Chauffeur
Camper
Friend
Short
Independent
Stubborn

I AM who I say I am. What you see is what you get with me folks. I don't feel the need to be politically correct to make everyone else in the world feel better.

I struggle with my stubbornness, my independent streak and my all around ferocity to take care of everything myself. I have a hard time leaning on other people, but I work every day to get better at that.

I bark WAY more than I bite, although that is hard to admit. (swallow, sigh)

I love to laugh, I enjoy making a fool of myself in public, and I was placed on this earth to embarrass my children.

I don't ever want to grow up. I only get one shot on this planet, and I am trying to make it as good as I can. If that means I drink too much, laugh too loud, smoke too much and swear too much for you, so be it.

I make very few excuses for myself, and I don't expect everyone to like me.

I need my people/my posse/my hood hens/my cackle crew to survive. If I did not have them, it would be like missing an arm/leg/big toe. Not cool.

There are many things I want to do, places I want to go, and experiences I want to have before I leave this place.

Current Bucket List:

Ireland/Scotland
Get a tattoo
See my children get married
Cuddle grandbabies
Own a piece of Chihuly art
Be in a flash mob
Venice
Paris
Australia
Be a member of the Red Hat Society

(to name a few)

I don't want to be remembered as the person who had it all together. I want to be remembered as the friend you would run to when you needed a shoulder to cry on; the girl who was willing to party like a rockstar at the drop of a hat; a good mother; the person you called in the middle of the night; your cell mate; the girl who proudly wore her chunky rings and goofy hats, loved life and all things fun!

Comments

unnamed lad said…
for sure, you'll be remembered:) you're off to a good start for the challenge. just have fun! sure sounds like you know how.

Popular Posts