So, a typical night after work for me would involve dinner, dishes, laundry, maybe some light cleaning. Now? I have one room and one bathroom that I am in charge of. You can only clean the bathroom so many times, sweep so many times, organize so many times, before there isn't any more you can do.
Things I have noticed over the last 2 weeks:
- I watch a LOT of tv now.
- I am constantly looking for something to occupy my time
- I have TOO much free time
- I look forward to working out (to have something to do)
- Even though I am super tired at night, I cant shut my brain off
- I miss having a home to care for, even when I would bitch about it
- I have stepped up my wine drinking game, and I'm ok with that
I have started to color more. Which is great, but since I am old as fuck, my wrist starts to cramp after an hour. Same with journaling. Maybe I should take up basket weaving? Crocheting? Knitting?
Got any suggestions?