~G~

G

is for Girlfriends

Friend (courtesy of www.dictionary.com )
~noun

1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony.
3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile.

But "girlfriend" to me means so much more.

A girlfriend is the person you can call in the middle of the night.
The girls you lean on through good times and bad.
The gals who will help you get ready for a first date, and then when you break up with him, bash him like nobody's business.
The girls you break bread with, laugh until you pee your pants with, and who are sitting beside you in jail.
The girls that you can be your true self with, who know your flaws, call you on them but love you anyway.
The girls who pay for you when your low on funds, who you would do the same for.
The girls who have your back and will take down anyone who doesn't.
The friends who your kids can call when they cant reach you, because they are "mom" too......

So, to my peeps, my homies, my girlfriends, my crew; there is only one thing to say.

Thank you.

Without you, I would have a boring life, no stories to tell and nobody to call!

And you know; if anyone messes with my peoples? I will be all over them like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!

Comments

Popular Posts