Valentine's Day 2010

As the "love" holiday approaches, I find that I have some mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I am happy to not be worried about what to get my other half, and on the other hand I am feeling free from all of the drama that comes with it!

Weird to feel that 50/50 mix after all this time, but I think it is because last year, only a few short days after this VERY holiday is when my life turned upside down. It has been a long road to get where I am today. I can honestly say I am a much happier person and I feel quite a bit free-er than I ever did, and I am looking forward to what is in store for me.

I am hosting a kid dinner on Sunday and it should be good times! CHB and hubby are going out to dinner so I will have PIA, HOW, Doodle and Lil C, along with Grandma Betty for Parmesan Chicken Dinner. We are busy all weekend so this will be a nice wind down to our Sunday.

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Comments

CHB said…
I am so glad you are in a happier place. That makes me smile :) Sometimes your have to go through the HARD stuff to get the the joyful times. You are so much more relaxed and happy than you ever were before. XOXXOXOX!

Popular Posts