American Idol Top 24

Ok, so how do you feel after you have seen the Top 24, heard them perform and listened to what the judges have to say? Let me break it down for you:

Now, someone who I was NOT a fan of but I liked her song on Tuesday: Didi Benami Everyone else can come or go.......

BOYS: Love love love: Andrew Garcia and Casey James Super liked what Toddrick Hall did but alas, no love from the judges. As far as the rest of the guys: there needs to be some major stepping up to the plate here. Michael Lynche I adore you but you need to step up your game. Alex Lambert DUDE ditch the mullet and get some better clothes and then we'll talk! And Tyler Grady pick a better song!

We do not need a repeat performance of last year where the wrong person won the competition. Seriously. Kris Allen only go through thanks to the tweeny boppers of America and their mad texting skills, when they should be doing homework or in bed, I'm just saying!

I didn't vote on purpose last night. I want to wait another week or two. I know, I know, I know I should not complain if I am not voting but I am interested to see where this will go.

Comments

Popular Posts