Long time no see.........

I realize it has been a while since I posted and I decided it was time to get my booty in to gear and let you all know what we have been up to!

Doodle's bday was on Saturday, DOUBLE DIGITS! I can't believe it! Right before my eyes she is growing up and there is nothing I can do to stop it.......... Thanks to all the budding photographers there I now have a very "complete" picture library of the day!




What birthday is complete without 12 of your closest friends for a skating party?



Presents and cake and good time had by ALL the kids!





All in all a great party! happy Birthday my sweet girl. I love you.

Comments

Amber said…
Great pictures of her birthday! I can't believe she's in double digits now. Tell her "Happy Birthday" from her aunt!

Popular Posts