Rain on the window and I'm so.....

HAPPY! I know the song says I should be lonely but we are talking RAIN here! 29 days with no precipitation! We tied a 20 something year old record with that. Allergies have been bad, and I am certainly not the worst affected by far. CHB's daughter has it BAD. Swollen itchy red eyes, constant congestion and the coughing. She spent the night a few days ago and woke up hacking at like 2:30 in the morning. I have just recently come in to allergies and I thank my lucky stars that I don't have anywhere NEAR what she goes through. This is why we live in the Pacific Northwest. The rain keeps us balanced out. For her, I am doing the rain dance today in happiness!
Now, it just needs to stop raining by noon tomorrow so we can enjoy our hometown parade. I look forward to this every year. Of course I will share with you soon all the fun that you know will be had.

Comments

Popular Posts