Seriously?

I am being punked. That is the only explanation I can think of. I am waiting, even after 12 hours, for the camera crew to pop out and the adorable Ashton Kutcher to tell me it is all a joke. Then we will all laugh and move on. Stop right there, hold the presses you say? Mmmmmm.

Just when I thought I had it MOSTLY figured out, someone throws a monkey wrench (the size of NY) in the whole thing. What could I have done to deserve this? This is when the 20/20 hindsight vision kicks in, and things that seemed weird at the time are all crystal clear now.

Well, karma, you witch you, thanks again for the reminder. I guess it just isn't a good idea to go about life with rose colored glasses. Time to whip out the black shades. The truth hurts. and it can only get more twisted from here.

Comments

lisa said…
pessimission trumps optimission!

Popular Posts