Penny, Nickel, Dime and Updates

We will get to the money later. Wait for it......... you know it will be worth it!

Updates:
Doodle is working towards a large project with her Girl Scout troop. It is an award they can only earn as a Junior Girl Scout. Trying to make HEE HAW see the importance and put that on the "important" list in life will be a struggle until Doodle no longer wants to be a part of it. (Since HEE HAW does not think this organization is a "group of feminists" it is hard for him to see the importance of what this group has done for her as a growing girl.)
I am a grown woman: I should no better than to answer a call from HEE HAW at 12:15 in the morning. 'Nuff said.
Monthly Hood dinner with the hoodlings and my peeps. Thanks to the Corn Hustler for hosting, and thanks to Jgurl for bringing the "fruit juice"...........


And you know I took pics of the food right???? Yeah, it was good. I stuffed myself. Something had to soak up all that juice!





Man I am hungry again just looking at it again...........
Cleaned the shower, toilet, sink and mirror in the bathroom. (It still smelled fresh this morning). With kids, you know the feeling does not last very long, so I will take it when I can get it. Also washed all the sheets and towels, did the dishes and the laundry. Whew..........
Met HEE HAW's girlfriend Sunday. Interesting to say the least...........

Now, since you waited, and were sitting on pins and needles with nervous energy, here ya go!

HEE HAW submitted updated paperwork to the lawyer that shows he pays more per month now in healthcare costs for the chitlins since it was last reviewed October '09. What this means is a significant decrease in support to me per month.
So the dilemma for me is this: do I accept the lower amount, no questions asked? Or do I fight for the higher amount until I pay off my car?
There are a couple of reasons this is a sticking point for me: I was the one who had to leave "our" home, buy new furniture for my place, and take the car that still had money owed on it. I did not ask for 1/2 his 401k, demand to be kept on the health insurance (even though I had non of my own) and did not ask for any help with the credit card bill (which I also inherited).
So, it seems to me I have already taken it in the shorts. I feel like I let myself be taken advantage of when I moved out because I was not in a good place emotionally, and now I am being asked to bend over and take it up the arse again. Too much info? Maybe so. I just don't think he will accept the higher amount, even though I am getting the short end of ther stick. To hear him talk I am taking him for a ride..........
I am anxious to get this all wrapped up but at the same time I finally feel that I am standing up for myself. Just don't know if it is worth it or not. It is literally down to the penny, although I am not sure what it is 12 months later that he has to "have" so much  money for. Oh, wait, yes I do. It is the new "love" of his life.

Comments

Crazy Mom of 2! said…
Fight for it, it's worth it!
Becky Brown said…
Oh, lolly.

At the very least, talk to a lawyer who specializes in this sort of thing. They can help you figure out your options and the usual rules and standards for the entire situation. Good luck.
8 said…
Thanks ChaCha. (I have been under the advisement of a lawyer the whole time but there is still some things I have to decide myself that the courts can not do for me.) Sometimes I wish they could so I would not fret over it like a nervous Nelly.

Popular Posts