Nickel or Dime?

Which do you want? The nickel or the dime? Personally, I will take both. However, HEE HAW says I get one or the other. Yep, you guessed it. I am being nickeled and dimed by the father of my children. This whole divorce process sucks and it appears HEE HAW still is able to affect me. Just when I thought I had it all under wraps, and I was this close to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow WHAM! Dumb ass schmeckle. You earned that title all on your own!

So, do I take the amount he is "offering"? I use this word loosely because given the chance he would not pay at all. I am so conflicted. Do I fight for what I think is right and drag this on forever? Or do I accept this and hope he gets screwed in the end? Hmmmmmmmm

Comments

Crazy Mom of 2! said…
What does the offer mean and why is it this way or no way... you can email me I'm just curious as to why he's offering what ever it is and why it's money and so on and so on!
CHB said…
Seems Hee Haw really likes giving it to you in the rear!

Popular Posts