My 2 Cents Worth

CHB and I watched a movie on Saturday night. "Precious" W.O.W. This movie will grip you in the first few minutes and not let you go until the end.

The movie is based upon the book "Push" by Sapphire. I read some background on her, and now I want to read the book to see if anything was lost in translation. This film is directed by Lee Daniels, and although I have never seen any of his other work, I am kind of interested now. It took a strong person (Sapphire) to be able to write this story down, and to see it happen around her, but it takes an equally strong person to capture the essence of it on film. Mo'nique shocked me. Her acting was so believable.....

So I say to all of you: See. This. Movie. It is thought provoking and heart wrenching at the same time. Worth the 2 hours for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts