Pregnant, Swollen or Just plain crazy?

So I am headed to the doctor today. Why?

Well over the last few weeks my body has been doing some weird things.

My feet are swelling almost daily.

My hands feel like they are on fire. Cause they are HOT, HOT, HOT.

My stomach has been bloated daily. So much so, I look 6 months pregnant. And its uncomfortable.

I am retaining water like crazy! When I get on the scale every morning and I am 5 pounds lighter than the day before yet I look like I have gained 10 pounds, you know something is wrong.

Other than that? I'm peachy keen.

It was pretty comical trying to explain this to the nurse on the phone when I was making my appointment.

Yes, Nurse Nancy, I feel fine. I would just like to not have sausage feet and look like I'm pregnant. Mmmkk?

So, off I go to the doctor to see what the heck is wrong with me.

Comments

Popular Posts