Hodge-Podge

What is going on here? A whole lot..........It always amazes me how we can go from 0 to drama in the space of one email. I love my girlfriends. They are the craziest bunch of gals you have ever met and each of them has their own unique personality. Look at how one email can send 4 out of 5 of us in to such a tizzy........
It went from heart palpitations, to an increased blood pressure, to wanting to pull your hair out, to sweet relief. It is amazing what happens when you assume. Yep, that's right. It makes an ass out of you AND me. You would think that as we vary in age from 31 to 40 we would have some life experience that could guide us every day. Nope. We like to keep it interesting! Here's to you ladies!

My NEW favorite thing, especially lately, is when people, who shall remain nameless, take what you say, and completely turn it in to something else. It is like their ears shut off after 10 seconds and they make the rest up as they go along! So, you think to yourself, maybe if I send a clear and concise email, they will have a chance to read it, see where I am coming from and understand. Right? WRONG! In no time at all, here comes the answer back and you KNOW they have not taken the time to process ONE word of what you have said beyond the first sentence. It drives me crazy! Can you tell? Really?

And last but certainly not least, and at the TOP of my new favorite list: when people automatically assume the worst in you. I swear to you all: I need 2009 to start over. I have heard of having a bad day, a bad week, even a bad month, but for crimany sakes folks! 5 crazy, upside down months in a row? People have said, oh (fill in the blank) was a bad year, and I think to myself: the whole year can not be THAT bad right? I am apologizing to them all now. I am humbled before you and now feel that pain you were talking about. Seriously it is ridiculous..........

OK now that I have purged that all I feel better.

Comments

Popular Posts