The Bachelor, Women Tell All

Let me start by saying that I have never been in to any of the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. At. All.

Funny how things change........

PB loves to watch it. Weird right? Anyway, as this season came upon us, I got sucked in to the D.R.A.M.A. that this show is ALL about.

Not having watched the last go round, I knew nothing of our returning Bachelor, Brad. So I had to play a little bit of catch-up so I was up to speed with every other viewer. Internet, here I come!

As the show has progressed, I found myself engrossed in who Brad would pick to go on dates with, the idiotic things these women would say, and the overall cheesy-ness of the show.

That being said, I still planted my arse in front of the tv EVERY Monday night to catch the action!

Last night, the Women Tell All show was on. The "reunion" show, now that all these ladies have been sent home, kleenex in hand.

I have to say this. I LOVED the absolute bitchiness of it all! I sat there, eyeballs glued to the screen, laughing my butt off! When I wasn't dealing with a puker (Doodle has some kind of virus) or the laundry/dishes/dinner clean up.

I enjoyed listening to the women talk about how they felt now, a couple months after taping. Watching themselves back on tv. Some of them were remorseful, others un-apologetic for the way they are.

I can NOT wait to see who our Bachelor Brad picks next week. I'm seriously on pins and needles. My hope is Chantel O.

Who are you rooting for?

Comments

Popular Posts