Are you there vodka? It's me, Chelsea

OMG where have I been? Oh, I don't know. Let's see. Cookie season was in full swing, weather here was in a major mood swing (snow, rain, howling winds, rainbows and sunshine), basketball and Girl Scouts. Yep.

Update on a few past things:

I am still working out the intricacies of my new camera lens. Having a little bit of buyers remorse since I did not purchase the lens with IS or image stabilization. Was supposed to go to a class last night to learn how to use my camera and lenses and settings and felt like crap so bagged it and went home after work instead. $40 down the tube. Oh well.

PB's friend still has not been by to look at my hard drive. I was going to take it to the Geek Squad, but PB suggested his friend look at it first. Fingers crossed. WAY too many pictures stored on there and will be seriously heartbroken if it can not be pulled off and put on another hard drive.

Cookie season 2011 is FINALLY over and not a moment too soon. CHB does 90% of the work for our troop, which I appreciate! This year we took on the task of helping a new, younger troop of girls. Never again. That is a lot of work and I didn't even do most of it. CHB did. I am just glad it is over. Done. Finite. Didn't help that out of three weekends in which Doodle had to sell cookies outside of different stores and locations, HeeHaw did not even take ONE SINGLE SITE. So, Doodle and I jam packed as much as we could in to 8 days. Nice. Henry the 8th has NEVER supported Girl Scouts and never will.  He still sees this organization as a feminist cult. No joke. Oi.

Basketball season is finally over. We did manage to win one game. Yep, one game. All that matters to me is that Doodle has a good time and enjoys playing with the other girls. So win or loose, I am there to support her.

New stuff???

I have to say I am extremely disappointed in Our Bachelor Brad. I think his choice stinks. I think that since his family so heavily endorsed Emily he felt he should go with her. Now, I am not Brad, nor do I pretend to know what is going on inside his head, but I am surprised by his choice still. Unless this was due to clever editing from ABC I really thought he was going to end up with Chantal.

At the season wrap up, After the Final Rose show, it did not even look like Brad and Emily were "together" on a lot of things. Maybe that's just me, and maybe I'm just being bitchy. Who knows. All I can say is that I think he made the wrong choice and that he may regret it. Just sayin.

I got a new book from the library:

Can't WAIT to read it! Anybody else out there read this one yet? I also put this one on hold since it was checked out:

Looking forward to a good read!

Comments

I've read all the Chelsea's (other one is Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang -I think she stole that from me!). They are a fun, quick read - nice escape from reality. Enjoy!

Popular Posts