Vocabulary 2011

I have learned a new word and I don't like it. It tastes foul on my tongue and sounds awful to my ears. What is this word you ask? I will tell you.

B-I-O-P-S-Y

bi·op·sy definition

Pronunciation: /ˈbī-ˌäp-sē/
the removal and examination of tissue, cells, or fluids from the living body

Now the procedure in itself is NOT a scary thing. They numb the area they are going to take the sample from and then proceed to gather the samples the lab needs. Once they have said samples, they make sure you are all put back together and send you on your way.

In a few days you will hear from your doctor as to what is up.

The waiting is HELL.

Now before you go getting your knickers in a bunch, this was not for me. I went with PB last Wednesday.

PB got a call from the doctor this morning. They want to see him as soon as possible. Who knows what this means.

I will tell you this. I am a little scared/nervous/anxious to hear what the powers to be have to say. I am sure this is nothing compared to how PB must be feeling.

I am just going to remain positive until I have something to freak about. There is nothing else I can do. Any good thoughts/wishes/vibes you could send his way would be greatly appreciated. Cause really? What is this post about except for selfishly peddling for your good vibrations to be sent to PB&J.

That's all I got for now.

Comments

Popular Posts