Sunday, Bloody Sunday

After ladies night, I had to drive to Ballard, which is about 30 or so miles from my house. Helping out a friend of my mom's who passed away in December. My mom needed me to go collect his stuff and store it for a few weeks until she can make it to me. I had the name and number of the room mate. I called to figure out how many vehicles were needed and how much stuff we were talking about.

I recruit PB, and his utility trailer, his son and 2 of his friends, CHB's hubby and we took off in 2 cars. The sun is shining, there is not a cloud in the sky, and even though I am slightly hungover, see Ladies Night, I am feeling pretty good.

We call this dude on the way down to let him know we are en route. We pull up, and my jaw hits the floor. There is an entire wall of stuff that needs to be hauled out, as well as a full size electric hospital bed. Yowzers. Had there been ONE more item, we would not have been able to take it. We were bursting at the seams as it was.

With the help of the strapping young lads, we get the car, truck and trailer loaded. The boys want to stop at Dick's for a burger and some fries. Greasy food? Absolutely. Best hangover cure yet!

I had a little chuckle to myself.......

We head back to my place, where all of these items are temporarily being stored. Here is what I ended up with.

Sorry for the picture quality. Taken very quickly with my cell phone.

Anyway, I now have these bad boys in my living room until I can get them back out to the storage unit. Yay.

Needless to say, I will not be posting my "de-cluttered" pictures until this mess is out of my house.

The PB update will be coming soon. Promise.

Comments

Popular Posts