The "before"

I am finally getting around to showing you all the "before" shots of my "intentions" of de-cluttering all the closets. Here we go:


Entry Closet: needs some help. This is where all the coats get stored and the Girl Scout supplies for our weekly meetings.


This is my bedroom closet. It is a walk in, not that you can actually walk in there right now! This becomes the hold all during the holidays and am still currently working on this one.


My "office" area. All the bills and papers get stored here. It is in need of some SERIOUS organization!


The left-over Christmas decorations to put in the storage space, and a table and chair to fix underneath all that crap!


My "current" pile of donations to PIA's garage sale fund, and a mantle in need of some TLC.

Now that you see what I have to work with, I am sure that you can't WAIT to see what I have done with it right? Soon. I promise. Well, I think! 

Comments

Popular Posts