Gurlz Weekend 2012

Last weekend I went away for the 6th annual Girlfriends Scrapbook retreat.

Let me just say, if you are a crafter, this is the weekend for you! It is 40 some ladies in the same place, at the same time, crafting away for 3 glorious days.

Picture this: having all your meals cooked for you, no cleaning, no men, no children, and being able to leave ALL your crafting supplies out for the E-N-T-I-R-E weekend.

Does that not sound like bliss? Let me assure you, it is. Heaven, on earth. For 3 whole days. That I look forward to ALL YEAR LONG.

I never went to college, but I can imagine this is what it's like.

We play practical jokes.

We stay up late.

We wake up way too early.

We leave each other little presents.

We are sleep deprived.

We laugh until we cry.

We eat excellent food!

We gossip, dish and dis all weekend.

Jealous? Ya, you should be!
And I can't wait for next year!

Comments

Popular Posts