Knowing you can not make someone else do what you want does not keep you from trying now does it? When emotions are involved too often we can not see the trees for the forest. So true in my case. I have to pick up the broken pieces of my life and try to move on. The question is, how do I do that? I feel so stupid for putting it all out there, knowing the whole time in my head that there was nothing I could do.
It is like this continuous loop that plays in my head. When is it going to stop? How long do I have to hear this? How long before I can eat? Before I can sleep? How long before the emotional roller coaster comes to a stop? Will it ever? How DO you mend a broken heart? Everyone says time will help. But how MUCH time? When does the pain go away? Will it ever?
I know I am strong and I can do this. This is what I tell myself. But for some reason, the heart is a little harder to convince these days.

Comments

Popular Posts