Weekend Getaways

I am planning a romantic getaway for PB and I for next month. (big smiles)

I wanted to go somewhere we have not been together yet. I had a lot of ideas swirling through my head, but had no clear direction.

I thought about hotels, bed and breakfasts, cottage rentals and cabin getaways.

Here was my criteria:

It had to be within 2.5 to 3 hours away
It had to have some kind of amenities near by
We needed a king size bed (PB is too tall for a queen)

So, I hit the Internet. Good 'ole Google and I spent some quality time together.

I was bouncing from site to site with no direction, and not really finding what I was looking for.

Finally, I had a thought. Can you see the light bulb going off above my head?

I just knew there had to be some kind of site that could  help me out, cause at this point, I needed it!

Here is what I found:

My state's list of Bed and Breakfasts, with links to each website and the amenities offered

Spa Getaways: All I did was Google "spa getaways Washington State" and it gave a huge list

Romantic Weekend Getaways, and I got another list of places to go and things to do.

Vacation Rental homes, a bit much for one night but fun for a weekend.

So which did I pick?

I went with the Spa Getaway. PB and I will be relaxing in style, in a beautiful location. And no, I can't tell you! It is a surprise..........

Hope this helps you when you get ready to plan a mini vacation.

Comments

Becky Brown said…
That sounds AWESOME. Yay!

Popular Posts