That is all for now........

Today's public service announcement brought to you by: the letters H, J, A, M, F, and the number 8. Which stands for HeeHaw/JAMF/Henry the 8th.

I am the Q-U-E-E-N of my castle/domain/living quarters. I decide who, what, when, where and why ANYTHING happens under MY roof. When the kidlets are with me, guess what? I am in charge. I say when to go to bed, when to get up, what chores to do, what I'm fixing for dinner and so on, and so forth.

Do not call me and tell me your expectations of how things should happen at my house. I am very good about not telling YOU what to do with the children when they are with YOU so BACK OFF! You don't get to control me or my time. You don't get to impose your rules/thoughts/feelings on me. If you want things to be a certain way, YOU can make that happen when the children are with you. End of story. Got it?

umkay. I'm done now. I have stepped off the soap box and have forced my claws to retract. Mama Bear has quit baring her fangs for everyone to see. I think. The day is still young yet.

Comments

Popular Posts