PB&J & Grammie

On Christmas Day, late in the afternoon, PB and I and my mom all got together for some dinner, left over ham, garlic mashed potatoes, fruit salad, rolls and apple pie for dessert, AND presents!

Do you think I could remember my camera???? No. All the photos are "locked" in the memory bank, sorry to say.

My mom got PB the coolest snowman box, and inside was a yummy assortment of gourmet dips, chips, pasta's and soups! PB got mom her FAVORITE Christmas candy: Frango's! She was on cloud nine!

I bought PB a cool cheese and cracker tray, a glass pastry/cheese dome, (which he loved), a CD he wanted, some shower gel from Bath and Body Works and a funny book!

From PB I got a beautiful light brown sweater, 2 books I wanted, the new Beyonce perfume:
And drum roll please............ he enrolled me in not 1 but 3 different photography classes!!!  
I couldn't find the picture of her "table orgasm" but that is how I felt when I saw the certificate for the photo classes.......... :)

I not only get to learn what all the settings on my camera are for and how to use them, I get to learn how to edit all my photos in Photoshop! A program I own, but know nothing about! I am so excited!!!! I can't wait until the first class, which happens on January 3rd!



And here is PB! He has a full goatee now (which looks a million times better) but I wanted to share the photo just the same!

What was your favorite Christmas gift this year?

Comments

Popular Posts