It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.........

It is officially Christmas at my house! Grammie has arrived, the decorations are up, the stockings are hung, and I'm running around like a mad person trying to get everything done!

Grammie helped with the decorating, and I am thankful! I had a pile of things on my kitchen table that I just didn't know where to put. Now we that these items have found another home, we can actually sit at the table and have a meal. Imagine that.............

The frogs are out:

Although I am hoping to catch a glimpse of Krampus this year, maybe Noodleroux can hook me up?

The last of the ornaments are on the tree:

A picture taken at night

And of course one taken during the day via my cell camera.......

Now, there are presents to be unwrapped, holiday meals to cook and clean up after and lots of sugar to still be consumed!

Comments

Popular Posts