Lil C, goofball/teenager/soccer player

Yes, I have a teenager. Sometimes it is hard to admit that because it makes me feel extremely old. I know at 33 I'm not THAT old, but when you start having kids right out of high school it makes you feel like the same age as the rest of the people who have kids your age. (And no, I'm not knocking the 38+ croud, just sayin.......)

Anyway, Lil C lets me take a lot of pictures of him; with a stipulation or two. If no one he knows from school is around, and if I don't embarrass him. (You and I both know that it's my job as a mom to embarrass him right?)

So, last Saturday, after Lil C's soccer game was over, a crushing blow to the ego's of the entire team since this was loss number 2, he came and sat by me to watch Doodle play her game. I thought this would be a great time to capture some updated shots of him.

This is what I got:


I gave a little direction and got this:

+

 Although he looks a little confused, instead of a "thinking face" right?


I guess this shot was to show me how the hair needs to be done in order to look your Sunday best on the field.


Finally, I gave up, and just started snapping photos until I got the one I wanted...........


My handsome young man. You are such a sweet boy. May you remain that way forever and ever.

Comments

Saralee said…
Sweet and handsome he is!! This Nana loves him to infinity and beyond! I'm just sayin' !!!!!

Popular Posts