The holiday's are approaching..........

Last year at this time, as most of you know, I was experiencing my first holiday season as a single woman/mother/divorcee.

I find myself in a completely different situation this year. Things are going well with PB and I am in a good place in my life right now.

So, with the holiday's fast approaching, I find myself in a unique predicament. PB and I have not talked about it yet, but WHEN the conversation happens, I wonder how I will feel if he invites me "home" for the holidays. Am I ready to deal with meeting his family? And, being this year I have Lil C and Doodle for Thanksgiving, are THEY ready to be involved in that, and is it even right for me to include or burden them with this?

A lot of  thought goes in to making sure that the kids, as well as myself, are completely compfortable in this situation as I move forward in my relationship. I don't want to push or force anything, and their happiness is very important to me. So, what's a girl to do? Guess that question will be answered after I talk with PB. Obvously it's weighing on my mind now though. It's uncharted territory. I don't want to mis-step. Maybe you can help a sister out?

Comments

Popular Posts