Pinterest Reveal #3

2 weeks ago, PB and I hosted a dinner at our house for some friends. 

When the dinner came to fruition, the first thing I did was get on Pinterest, and find every recipe I have been wanting to try. I also searched out a few new ones. Cause what else do you do when you know people are coming over? Duh, stalk Pinterest.

The day of the party, I was armed with the computer, an apron, and an empty kitchen. I set out to make it all happen. AND IT DID. Except I forgot to take even ONE STINKING PHOTO. Ugh.

Here is what I made:

SUCCESS
Mine where light and dark blue, green and white striped. I had one for forks, one for spoons, one for knives.

 
SUCCESS
Paired with Sun Dried Tomato Wheat Thins, instead of the bread the recipe called for. Still totally delicious!

SUCCESS
Can I just tell you that this bread is AWESOME? Not only was it GONE like the wind at the party, the kids and PB have asked for me to make it 3 times since the party!

SUCCESS
Deceptively easy and SUPER yummy! Takes seconds. Seriously.

What meal would be complete without a couple bottles of wine shared between friends?

With PB's most awesome marinated steaks and chicken breast, our friends brought yummy bean dip and fresh spinach salad, along with a veggie and cheese tray, the party was a total success!

I still cant believe I forgot to take pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts