She's crafty.... Doodle's Room

I have done so many crafty slash DIY projects lately it is more than time I shared all the awesomeness with you!

8 months ago, I updated Doodle's room. It was previously Big C's room, so it need a mini makeover. I re-arranged furniture, I put some stuff up on the wall, I made it more girly. All with the intent of painting the room so it was fresh, bright and most definitely GIRLY.

Well, we are almost there folks. The painting still needs to be done, but we have figured out a room arrangement that works for Doodle, and we have decided on colors to paint, as well as what works in the room and what doesn't.

But, in the meantime, I made something for Doodle's room that I had to share.

It was a time consuming, finger burning, swearing, sweating, pain in the butt project that I absolutely love!

I took this sad, boring, lonely lamp..........

A few of PB's old t-shirts cut in to strips.......

 This industrial glue gun........ my fingers still hurt just looking at this thing. Ugh.

 A "few" glue sticks......

 Several painstaking, time consuming fabric rosette's later.........

 Wha-la! Embellished with a sequined pin I found on clearance at the fabric store for $.50.....

Don't you love LOVE love it???? I do and Doodle does too!

Comments

Unknown said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Lisa said…
OOOOOHHH, I LOVE this! I'm going to make one too :)

Popular Posts