Thank You Eight Days A Week

I got an award!

I received a Liebster award, thanks to my friend Miss Heidi over at Eight Days a Week!



Like Heidi, I had not heard of this award. It's given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. Yeah, I am a "few" shy of that number. Now that I am a recipient, here is how I get to pay it forward:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you. (done)

2. Post the award on your blog for all to see. (double done) (toot toot goes my horn. did you hear it?)

3. Give the award to 5 of your favorite bloggers, who have 200 or less followers. (done and done)

4. Leave a comment on your chosen blogs to let them know they are the recipient of this AWESOME award! (triple done, or should I say done times 5?)

Here are the people I paid it forward to:

Ok, Heidi is awesome, supremely talented with her photography and has me green with envy when I see her wonderful DIY projects! She is a great cook, and makes delicious sweet treats too, so dang talented!

Ok, can I just say that every time I read her blog, (replace read with stalk.....) I totally think we are cut from the same cloth, and should I happen to ever be in HER neck of the woods that we are destined to meet?

Supremely artistic and talented! I literally drool over her photography and constantly pick her brain for tips and tricks because really, I want to be just like her!

I love popping over just to see what she has to say today! Her stories draw you in.......... go have a look-see.

When I read her blog I feel like we could have experienced the same thing, except she can write about it way better than I can!

Thank you again Miz Heidi :). You made my day!

Comments

Popular Posts