Memorial Day Weekend

We stayed in this year. Which was just fine with me.

I had some things I wanted to accomplish around the house, and the kidlets wanted to hang with their friends. Plus, Big C had a baseball tournament. That meant PB and I were not going anywhere......

Since it was an busy but uneventful weekend, we shall let the cell phone pics do that talking.


 Friday dinner with friends on the water. Smoked Salmon Ravioli, garlic bread and a glass of Merlot.


 FINALLY finished this project for Doodle's room! You will have to wait until tomorrow to see the final product.


 Value Village bright and early Monday morning. EVERYTHING was 1/2 off! I scored 2 brand new pairs and 2 brand new tank tops! I also bought a tank for Doodle, another tank for me and 3 coffee table books. 2 hours and cart full later? Out the door for $32.64!


I had driven by the cemetery and seen the flags up all weekend and really wanted to get out there to take pictures. Doodle and I went Monday, and were delighted with all the flags that were displayed. A visual display of thanks for all the Veterans who served our country.

So, there were still a few things that were on my list that didn't get done, but overall was a nice weekend. Did you get your to-do list done? Or did you go out of town?

Comments

Popular Posts