It's Back.......

Not sure how many of you remember THIS CONVERSATION with Lil C from last year?

Well, now that you have refreshed your memory, Lil C has decided he wants to get his ears pierced A-G-A-I-N.

Once again we go through the whole thing; what kind of piercing, which ear or both ears, what kind of bling does he want in his ear........

It has been a year since we last had this conversation and I would say I have greatly calmed down about this particular subject.

Lil C decided he wants studs in his ears (thank God) and he is now ready to get them done. The problem? HeeHaw is now not on board.

So, once again, Lil C asks me to talk to HeeHaw on his behalf. Lil C has broached the subject with HeeHaw and was shut down.

I also tried reasoning with HeeHaw, to no avail. Apparently, HeeHaw thinks that an earring, or two, will bring along a "slacker" attitude with Lil C. Seriously? I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried.

So, right now I am waffling back and forth as to whether or not I am just going to take Lil C to have his ears pierced. I am tired of fighting with HeeHaw. And really? What can he do about it after it's done????

Comments

Popular Posts