Shutter-bug

I love to take pictures. Granted, I am not very good at it YET but I am learning new stuff every day! Here are some of my favorite shots from the last few months.....

I love that Lil C had a great time digging in the sand, even though he didn't really want to go.

Oh, to be 7 again. And NOT care that there is sand in every crevice, nook and cranny of your body.

When can I move here? Here is what is missing from this photo: cool drink in hand, rear planted in a beach chair with a great book on my lap.

I love that Doodle is still young enough to just be silly.



At my recent visit to Heather's house. Cute little Buhner.......

Harbor cruise through Jetty Island..........



Lighthouse View from the ferry.

Birthday flowers from PB




Hope you enjoyed the photos as much as I did.

Comments

Popular Posts