O' Christmas Tree

So this year my Christmas tree is surely something special. My first ever artificial tree purchased back in July from Craigslist. Not pre-lit, but 7 feet tall and well filled out.

The lights are courtesy of all my peeps, as well as the ornaments. When they heard I was lacking in baubles for my tree, they rushed to take on the job of finding me some. They all passed along ornaments from their own stash, bought white lights for my tree. CHB's mom even provided some!


I had 4 ornaments to my name before these ladies brought along their Christmas cheer! Well, enough said: here is my tree. With the help of CHB, Ms. Em and Moxie this tree took 9 strings of lights. The kids hung all the ornaments and did a great job if I say so myself!


This is the 2nd best tree topper out there! This picture does not do it justice. It is white and glittery and so pretty. The best tree topper would be the Frosty-esque top hat, but alas the budget does not allow for it this year.



I of course have to set out all my Christmas Frogs as well. After reading this I needed to share what I had!


Comments

Becky Brown said…
I love your frogs! Krampus is happy to see some kindred spirits.

Popular Posts