If I die, I want to come back as a teenager

Seriously. Think about it.
 
As a teenager, you don't have a mortgage. You don't have to buy groceries, pay the electric bill, budget your money or cook dinner.
 
Sounds pretty great right?
 
I want to be able to whine, bitch and moan to get what I want.
 
I want to throw a hissy fit when things don't go exactly my way.
 
I want to expect my parents to stop whatever they are doing so that I can do what I WANT to do, at the EXACT moment I want to do it.
 
I want to use unkind words, insults and general surliness against all of my family. And then 5 minutes later act like nothing is wrong.
 
I want to roll my eyes at WHATEVER adult who is trying to counsel me.
 
I want to leave my room a mess, not do all my homework, bitch about doing chores, complain about being bored, and not lift a finger to help anyone OTHER than myself.
 
I want to ask "What's for dinner" and not be expected to help.
 
I want to pout when I am told no.
 
Of course I will ALWAYS know more than my parents about EVERYTHING.
 
And because I am a teenager, I will not have to say I am sorry. Ever.
 
Who's with me?

Comments

Popular Posts