V-day, Airplanes and the 1st Amendment

Hope you all had a nice Valentines Day.

I had a pretty low key one. Which was just fine by me.

I did get a nice surprise at work from PB. Look at these beauties........
Totally unexpected! They are gorgeous, smell good and are pretty to look at. And yes, that is how my desk looks every day.

I got PB his favorite smelling candle from Bath and Body Works. It's one of the large ones, so I got one of those cool silver holders to put it in. He liked it a lot!

Tomorrow I leave on an airplane. I am flying to Phoenix. I have not been on an airplane in almost 13 years. Ugh. Not looking forward to it. But, I must go. My Grandpa is pretty sick, and he is getting up there in age.

In order to get a cheap flight, I am going to bounce around the West Coast like a Mexican Jumping Bean. 2 airplanes there, 2 airplanes back. Ironically, I have a layover in Las Vegas. Why is that ironic? Well, I have always wanted to go to Sin City. Just not like this. And, not to be stuck at the airport for 90 minutes.

I am not a good passenger. In a car, on a motorcycle, on a plane. Once we are in the air I am fine. Unless............ there is turbulence. Then you all better back the fuck away. The deep breathing starts, the silent tears run down my cheeks, I begin muttering to myself and cursing my fear of heights. Awesome.

Will be offline for a few days. I know you will miss me and all, just try to keep it together ok?

I have saved the best for last. Just like Vanessa Williams sang about......... you know that song is going to be stuck in your head now!!!

Guess who found my humble little blog? Wait for it......... none other than HeeHaw! Who, to no one's surprise, doesn't like the way he is "represented" on here. Well, here is what I have to say about that.

This is the GREAT United States Of America. Land of the free, home of the brave. We have this great thing, founded MANY a moon ago called the 1st Amendment. Loosely translated: the freedom of speech. Here is what Wikipedia has to say about it:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances

Here is what I have to say about it: If you don't like what I have to say, what I have typed and what I have put out there in cyberspace for others to enjoy, DON'T READ MY BLOG. You aren't hurting my feelings.

I will not apologize for what is said here. I am not hear to make sure YOUR feelings aren't hurt. I don't have to worry about what I say here, how it looks, how it sounds or how it feels. Cause this little blog? It's ALL ABOUT ME.

Comments

Popular Posts