Yes, I am still here.
No, I can not make a good enough excuse as to where I have been and what I have been doing.

I cant even count the number of times I have started to write something and just ran out of steam.

One of the ways I have been passing my time the last six months? Turning NiceGuy's house upside down. He LOVES it. No, really. Ok, maybe not so much.......

When my mom was here for Christmas 2015, we were talking about the curtains, throw pillows, valance and curtain rods in the rec room, and how much I wanted to update them.

We talked colors, and things I could do that albeit small, could make a large impact. So I got to work!

I first tackled the curtain rods. Here is what they looked like before. And yes, that IS a treadmill in my living room.


I took them down, dusted, cleaned, and got the spray paint out.


A quick fix, and I love the new look!

Don't mind the blank corner........ that's a work in progress.


I am really pleased with how it turned out! 


1 can of black spray paint: $3.50
Homemade spray booth in the garage: free

Tune in tomorrow for the valance and throw pillows.

Comments

Popular Posts