Hee-Haw-ism's

It's been a while since I shared any of the yummy goodness that comes from Hee-Haw's mouth. So, pad up ladies and germs, cause here comes some of the newest diarrhea of the mouth...........

When asked to help pay for Doodle's snow-shoeing event (that was back in April):

"Well I didn't authorize that trip, so I shouldn't have to share any of the cost" AND "As soon as Doodle tells me that she ACTUALLY wanted to go on this trip, I will CONSIDER paying my share"

When Doodle and I went to Hee-Haw's house to grab some of her gear, and MY duffel bag, for her camping trip last week, we find out that Hee-Haw had thrown away MY duffel bag. Hee-Haw says:

"Well I was sure I wasn't going to use it anymore so I threw it away"

To which I reply, "It wasn't yours to give away" but alas this minor detail is lost on him..........

When asked to share the cost for the camping trip last weekend, I got this stellar response:

"Well, YOU signed her up for it and it was YOUR job to get her there. I don't see why I have to help pay for it"

And my all time favorite, nonsensical, irrational drivel that came from his mouth in the last week? When Hee-Haw and I were discussing all the costs for camps, activities and upcoming purchases of school supplies, he said:

"Since you live with PB now, and you don't pay rent anymore, I don't think I should have to pay a higher percentage of these bills anymore"

I can't tell you how much I enjoy these little talks that Hee-Haw and I have. It brings a tremendous amount of joy to my daily life.

And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Comments

Popular Posts