Turkey Day 2010

 Once again CHB's folks hosted our annual dinner. Lil C and Doodle were with me this year too!!

This was the first time in 25 years that there was snow on the ground for Thanksgiving Day! We had a couple of feet...........

We had a wonderful meal, shared with all my freinds and surrogate family. As we sat at the table eating, laughing, talking, I couldn't help but be extremely thankful for being in a better place than I was just a year ago.

Crockpot city

 CHB and I


 CHB, Moxie Crimefighter and I

 Moxie Crimefighter and her chitlins

CHB, her hubby Buchswacker, PIA and HOW

 Lil C, Doodle and I

 CHB's mom making all the kids hot chocolate. They were lined up like this was Starbucks........

 PIA

 PIA and HOW

 CHB and Bushwacker

 Moxie Crimefighter and I

 CHB's folks



 CHB and her deeee-licios Cranberry Stuffing

 Oh Moxie......... she just loves her turkey!



 Woody and Bushwacker

 Great Grandma Betty, otherwise known as GiGi

 Amber, Lot and Bella

 Lil C and Doodle

 The table was set for 19!!!

 This was the Igloo..... (Fruit, Cool Whip and Marshmallows) It was a big hit!

 My plate......... mmm mmm good!

My homemade pumpkin cheesecake

The food was awesome, the company was good and the wine was excellent!!! PB was able to stop in at dessert to meet all the peeps........

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I know I did!

Comments

Popular Posts