Summer 2015

It's only been two months since I last posted but man it feels like a LIFETIME!
 
What could I have been possibly doing since we last chatted? Everything and anything!
 
Celebrated Doodle's 16th birthday.......... and took her to get her drivers license. Then let her drive my car. Alone. On the road. Oi.
 
Hiking, hiking, and some more hiking! NiceGuy and I are slowly conquering all the hills on the Mountain Loop Highway. Some hiking observations:
 
I like to start by 930am so we are done and off the mountain in time to grab some dinner (and a well deserved beer) before 9pm
  • I really hate people who cant keep their mouth shut in the forest. It's ok to talk, but if I hear you from a quarter mile away (like some annoying high school twat?) All I really just want to do is hurl something at you so you fall down the mountain and shut the fuck up. Mmm k?
  • NiceGuy made me a walking stick, which I love. How cool is that?
  • I like to start by 930am so we are done and off the mountain in time to grab some dinner (and a well deserved beer) before 9pm
  • I like the less populated hikes
     
We (me, Doodle and NiceGuy) took a road trip down to see my mom and Grandma in Oregon. We drank some local beer, explored some cool waterfalls and spent quality time with the fam.
 
Enjoying some of the fun stuff Mtown and a neighboring town have to offer: Old car shows, music in the park, fairs and much more!
 
Binge watching #OITNB with my Doodle, as well as our FAVORITE summer guilty pleasure.......... Big Brother! Sadly, this has been one of the more boring seasons of BB yet.
 
More and more time has been spent on the back of the bike with NiceGuy. I am really feeling quite comfortable back there, which is amazing considering how nervous I was to get on the bike to begin with.
 
Next up? #Staycation2015. Cant wait to share it with you all.

Comments

Popular Posts