Day 9,10,11: I Am Thankful

Day 9

I Am Thankful: for The FDA

Yes, those pesky people. That allow me to have food that is regulated, tested and approved. So that I don't get some nasty disease from a person handling my food, or from the food itself.

I know some people may not like them, but honestly think about the job they have. Are they perfect? No. Do they keep us 99.9% of the time free from disease and/or death? Yes.

So, lets thank them. I know I personally appreciate being among the living.

Day 10

I Am Thankful: for the DVR

Yep. Thank you to whatever super genius came up with this one! I am seriously loving on you right now!

I can record my shows when I am away from home, having a party, or just want to go to bed. I can record more than one show at a time, should I want to watch both ABC and NBC at 8:00 pm.

I can fast forward through commercials, I can pause my show when I need to go to the bathroom/answer the phone/or wait for someone to shut their pie hole so I can hear the tv.

I can search for movies, documentaries or music videos on a whim.

So raise your glass for the DVR. It is worth every penny I pay for it!

Day 11

I Am Thankful: for all the Military men and women

Thank you doesn't seem quite accurate if we really break down all that you do.

Please enjoy this song, which pretty much sums it up for me.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts