Day 3: I Am thankful

Day 3

I Am Thankful: for Coffee

The sweet smell of those beans a-perco-latin' in my Mr. Coffee every morning.

The way my heart breathes a huge sigh of relief as that espresso hits my bloodstream.

The way a good strong cup of coffee tastes after a hearty meal.

It is my "non-living" best friend.

Coffee, Coff-ay, Coooo ffffff eeeeee

I like it iced. I like it hot. I like it sweet. I like it full flavored and robust.

I do not like it straight up. Go figure?

I like chocolate covered coffee beans, coffee cake, Espresso biscotti and coffee flavored cookies.

Most mornings, I don't talk to any human beings without having a date with coffee first. It was love at first sight.

It's a weakness, an addiction. But that's ok. I can be weak, and addicted. Cause me and coffee? We aint never gonna break up!

Comments

Popular Posts