Day 2: I Am Thankful

Day 2:

I Am Thankful for: the Internet.

Goofy? Maybe. Accurate assessment? Most definitely!

Think about it. You can get information on just about any subject, at any time of the day, on any day of the week.

You can access the web from your home or work computer, laptop, cell phone, Kindle........ and the list goes on.

You can search for the year a movie was made, where the closest museum is to you, or a recipe for dinner.

The Internet can be a great ally when your pride is on the line, or you have made a bet with someone. Like what year a song came out, who was the main star in a movie, or what year something was invented.

You can read up on the latest celebrity gossip, get caught up on the world news, and find out the weather forecast.

You can download, upload and share your photos with everyone you know.

But for me? A serial crafter? The Internet is especially awesome! I can spend hours reading blogs, looking at DIY projects, and learning from other people's stories what not to do.

My new favorite Interent site? Pinterest. I swear it's like Crafting Crack. It's a major time suck. But I love it!

I can spend hours looking at other people's boards. Ideas for decorating, paper crafting, wardrobe, recipes, photography........ and the list goes on and on! I have to look everyday because I need my crafty fix. Seriously, the shakes and withdrawals set in when I am away from it too long.

It's my new love. Some might even say it's an obsession. But those people are just jealous! If you want to come and see what it's all about, grab my "follow me" button the right hand side. Trust me, you wont be sorry!

Comments

Popular Posts