Day 13: I Am Thankful

Day 13

I Am Thankful: for cell phones

Those handheld lifelines.

Those pesky things that ring when you are in the quietest place on earth: the library. All of a sudden "Bust A Move" blasts out of your purse and you want to crawl in to a hole and die.......

But in all seriousness, I don't know how I ever lived without one.

I can reach my kids at anytime I need to.

I can email my mom, catch up on Facebook or buy a book right from my hands.

I can call my grandparents out of state.

I can do my banking, make a grocery list, add an important date to my calendar, take a picture and send it to everyone I know.

I love, love, love my Crackberry. Because that is what it is for me.

I love to pick new songs and ring tones for the people in my life.

I can get directions right to my phone without having to print them out.

I can calculate the best tip, or listening to Pandora radio.

I can play games, or record an important moment.

So, to my Blackberry. I salute you. Who cares what other people say? You and I are best buds. If that makes us shallow, so be it.

Comments

Popular Posts