I just got off the phone with JA. He called to let me know that Lil C was in trouble AGAIN at school. JA seems to think that Lil C is trying to show off in front of his friends. I said I didn't think so. Lil C's life is all messed up right now and this is the way he is choosing to act it out. Guess what? Utter and complete silence. No agreement, no argument, just total silence. Hmmmm.
Does he really think Lil C is this way all the time? I told JA that this was not our son. Only a few times last year did we get calls like this and that WAS because he was goofing off in class and took it too far. How could JA not see it? Does he really believe that our children are ok with this? Unbelievable.......... I am missing something right?

Comments

Saralee said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts